Policies Wing Diving Isla Mujeres
Be aware, some third parties are false advertising with our video’s and pictures but are not sending you on an actual Wing Diving tour with us, If you want to be sure it is legitimate don’t hesitate to contact us to verify.
A deposit of 20% is required to reserve your spots on the shared tour or your entire boat and crew in case of a private trip. Without paying the deposit we do not hold your spots or boat for you and will be open to book for anyone else. With paying 20% of your deposit you secure your booking.
Deposits can be made by credit card, through our PayPal or in cash (MXN pesos, USD or EURO)
Our prices are in USD and we use the exchange rate of the local bank in Isla Mujeres to convert to MXN pesos or Euros.
Taxes and Fees
Included in our price is Park-fee, Boat passenger Insurance, Merchant fees, Dock Fee and 16% Taxes are included in the total amount of your reservation at any type of payment. nNo surprise charges! Tips are not included and highly appreciated by our hardworking staff.
• In the guest wishes to change the date of their reservation made with Wing Diving, Wing Diving will do their best to accommodate this request and reschedule the reservation to a new date for the guest, without an additional cost. This is subject to availability and weather conditions.
• If Wing Diving needs to cancel the reservation and it cannot be rescheduled, the guest will receive a full refund.
• If the guest cancels up to 7 days before the reservation date, the guest will be refunded 95% of the deposit/paid amount of the reservation.
• If the guest cancels between 7 days and 24 hours before the reservation date, the guest will be refunded 90% of their deposit/paid amount of your reservation.
• If the guest cancels within 24 hours of the reservation or there is a no-show, no refund will be issued to the guest.
• Cancellation by the guest can be done via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We have the right to decline you to board or to enter the water if we are noticing if you are under high influence of alcohol or drugs. When we feel it’s unsafe to do the activity, we have the right to decline you the service of the tour you booked without a refund. We do this for safety reasons.
In Isla Mujeres there is a port captain who decides if the port is 'open' or port is 'closed', this means, if boats are aloud to go out for activities or not aloud to leave the dock. It could be that big boats are still aloud to go out but closed for water activities. We are very happy with the rules, as this is for safety reasons. More likely we decide earlier to cancel our Wing Diving activity as the port captain decides to close it down. Although Wing Diving can still be fun in the rain! We will give you our honest opinion about safety and experience when it comes to the weather conditions on the day you booked for.